How To Create Inventory List In Excel By Using A Template
Are you looking for the best way to make an inventory list in Excel? Well, you can choose between using a template or write it manually on a sheet of paper. Of course, people often choose to use the first method for more practical reasons.
Use a Template to Make Inventory List
Using a template to create a list of inventories is considered the most practical way to do since you only need to write down your list on the format available. In this way, you do not need to spend time creating tables and elements need to make the list. Find out simple steps to help you create an inventory list in Excel on a pre-formatted template here.
Creating Inventory List in Excel by Template
To make a list of inventories in Excel by using a
template can be done with the following steps.
- Open Microsoft Excel
- The first thing you should do is open the Microsoft Excel program on your computer. You can identify it by looking at a dark-green app with a white “X” stated on it.
- Click on the Search Bar
- The next thing to do is click on the search bar. When creating the list on Mac, you need to click on “File”. The tab is located on the upper-left corner of your computer. Then click on “New from Template” found in the drop-down menu.
- Search for Inventory Template
- Type “inventory list” on the search bar and then click “ENTER” to get the display of templates’ list.
- Choose a Template
- Just click on the inventory tracker templates found on the windows. There will be templates with different features you can choose to find the one that fits your needs. Then, you can click on “Create” on the right side of the preview window to start making the template.
- List Your Inventory Information
- Once your template is loaded, you can start entering your inventory information. Make sure that your list contains item number, item name, item cost, number in stock, and net value.
- Save Your Template
- Once you have finished entering your inventory information, just don’t forget to save your work. If you are using Windows, the steps needed are: click File> Save As> double-click This PC. Then, you can click save a location found on the left side of the screen. Make sure to name your file into the “File Name” and click “Save”. But, if you use Mac, the steps are: click File> Save As> Where box> Save.
Sunday, January 5th, 2020
let's browse to the following gallery to get inspirations regarding : How To Create Inventory List In Excel By Using A Template. There are 12 more examples available to inspire you. Enjoy and be inspired!